Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Chagri system in the Inner Rim contained a star that was orbited by several planets, including Champala. The star underwent a period of instability early in the evolutionary history of Champala, and as a result the Chagrian species that evolved on Champala possessed a natural resistance to radiation.
Behind the scenesEdit
Champala's star was first mentioned in the 2001 sourcebook Alien Anthology, and it has received mentions in a number of subsequent sourcebooks and in the Codex of the BioWare video game Star Wars: The Old Republic, though the star's name has never been specified.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (Mentioned only) (Codex entry)
- Alien Anthology (First mentioned)
- Ultimate Alien Anthology
- The New Essential Guide to Alien Species
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, Vol. I, p. 117 ("Chagrian," "Champala")
- Legacy Era Campaign Guide