The Charros IV Xi Char cathedral factories were infiltrated by Raith Sienar in 45 BBY; the Xi Charrians were infuriated when he was exposed as an infidel. The planet's government manufactured Variable Geometry Self-Propelled Battle Droid, Mark Is for the Confederacy of Independent Systems; to the Xi Charrians, these were works of art. Haor Chall Engineering was headquartered on the planet, but abandoned the world after being attacked during the Clone Wars by the Republic.
After the Battle of Endor, the planet was under the control of Warlord Treuten Teradoc. The New Republic freed the planet during the Post–Zsinj campaigns in 8.5 ABY. The planet joined the New Republic shortly after. It was a New Republic stronghold during the Thrawn campaign.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (Mentioned only)
- "Single Cell"—Star Wars Tales 7 (Mentioned only)
- Labyrinth of Evil
- Star Wars: Episode I Incredible Cross-Sections
- The New Essential Guide to Vehicles and Vessels
- The New Essential Guide to Characters
- The New Essential Guide to Droids
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Essential Atlas