- "If you loved living people half as much as you love dead things, you'd probably be the best dad in the world."
- ―Chelli Aphra, to her father
This man was a human male who lived during the Age of the Empire. He was the father to Chelli Lona Aphra. At some point after Chelli's father split with his wife, Lona Aphra, their home was attacked by raiders. During the Clone Wars, Chelli and her mother moved away to a different world, where her mother was killed. He was a dedicated scholar.
- Darth Vader 10: Shadows and Secrets, Part IV (First mentioned)
- Doctor Aphra 1: Book I, Part I (First appearance)
- Doctor Aphra 2: Book I, Part II
- Doctor Aphra 3: Book I, Part III
- Doctor Aphra 4: Book I, Part IV
- Doctor Aphra 5: Book I, Part V
- Doctor Aphra 6: Book I, Part VI