|Chronological and political information|
Chenlambec became known in the hunting circles as the 'Raging Wookiee', and it was well known that he only accepted dead or alive assignments. He usually opted to return to his contractor with proof of decease. However, he sometimes helped his targets to escape to the Rebellion, and faked proof of decease so that the targets would be safe from the Empire. He claimed the bounties on their 'dead bodies' as well. He wore a bandoleer of black reptile skin, so as to ward off any Trandoshan hunters looking to kill him for sport.
Chen befriended Tinian I'att, and became her Ng'rhr, or clan-uncle. He took Tinian on as a Hunt apprentice, and they participated in three Hunts together before they decided to hunt down Bossk, the infamous Trandoshan bounty hunter. Chen and Tinian eventually formed a loose relationship with him to capture Han Solo after the Battle of Hoth. This was actually a ruse to double-cross Bossk and entrap him in illegal Wookiee pelt-baiting in the Lomabu system. Chen had a handheld slicer droid named Flirt.
- "To Fight Another Day"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 6 (First appearance)
- "Only Droids Serve the Maker"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 10
- The Prize Pelt: The Tale of Bossk
- Hard Merchandise (Mentioned only)
- Galaxy Guide 10: Bounty Hunters
- Rebellion Era Sourcebook
- The Essential Guide to Droids
- The New Essential Guide to Characters
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 106 (DRA2, X10-D Draft Droid)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- "Blood Feud!"—Star Wars Insider 124
- "Expanding Empire: How The Empire Strikes Back rocks the EU"—Star Wars Insider 132 (Indirect mention only)
- The Essential Reader's Companion