|Chronological and political information|
Chewbaacca was a clone of the legendary Wookiee warrior Chewbacca. He was cloned by Grand Admiral Thrawn. Thrawn used to pit Duurga against him for arm-wrestling. But after Chewbaacca pulled one of Duurga’s arms out of its socket during a match, he stopped them. He hasn’t let Chewbaacca anywhere near Duuurga since.
Behind the scenesEdit
Chewbaacca was mentioned in "An Apology", a short story by Timothy Zahn that was released on April 1, 2012 as an April Fool's Day joke. Chewbaacca was set to appear in the second novel, Star Wars: The Clone Wars 2: Woookiee, in which Han Solo would go to a distant moon where the clone of his best friend Chewbacca, Chewbaacca, had amassed a huge army of Chewbacca clones. Han’s soul was broken by the presence of the evil clone army of his best friend. He would have to destroy them in honor of Chewbacca.
- "An Apology" (First mentioned)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 The Essential Guide to Characters
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 "An Apology"
- ↑ Chewie's height is listed as 2.28 meters. The actor who portrayed him, Peter Mayhew, is 2.21 meters (7ft 3in). The difference could be due to costume though. Marvel Star Wars frequently refers to Chewie as being 7 feet tall.
- ↑ Star Wars: Head-to-Head Tag Teams