- "Zeb, you're my chief of security—"
- ―Hera Syndulla
Chief of Security was a title given to individuals responsible for the security and defense of locations that were of importance. Battlemaster Cin Drallig was the Chief of Security for the Jedi Temple on Coruscant. By 2 BBY, Captain Garazeb Orrelios served as Chief of Security for Phoenix Cell's Chopper Base on the planet Atollon.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Sabotage"
- Kanan 8: First Blood, Part II: The Towers of the Temple
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith (Appears in hologram)
- Darth Vader: Dark Lord of the Sith 13: Burning Seas, Part I
- Darth Vader: Dark Lord of the Sith 14: Burning Seas, Part II
- Darth Vader: Dark Lord of the Sith 15: Burning Seas, Part III
- Star Wars Rebels – "Warhead" (First identified as Chief of Security)
- Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back junior novelization
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Darth Vader: Dark Lord of the Sith 13: Burning Seas, Part I
- ↑ 2.0 2.1
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 Star Wars: Force Collection (Card: Cin Drallig)
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 4.4 Star Wars Rebels – "Warhead"
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 Star Wars: Force Collection
- ↑ The events of "Warhead" take place after Star Wars Rebels: Steps Into Shadow, which is the first known episode to take place in the second year before the Battle of Yavin. As such, we can deduce that this event takes place in the second year before the Battle of Yavin. For more information, see Wookieepedia's Timeline of Star Wars Rebels Events.