Chief of Security or Security Chief was a title given to individuals responsible for the security and defense of various locations.
Some examples persons who held this title are as follows. During the Cold War, the commander of the Coruscant Security Force held the title of Chief of Security. In 3,643 BBY the position was held by Captain Winborn. From 30 BBY to 19 BBY, Major Far'Tak JerJerod was Chief of Temple Security at the Jedi Temple. Security Chief was a position on the luxury liner the Kuari Princess. Detien Kaileel held this position during the Galactic Civil War. At some point during the Galactic Civil War, Imperial Navy Major Nar Millich also held the position of Security Chief aboard the first Death Star. Lorne Prestar held the title of Chief of Security for Mos Taike. Imperial Lieutenant Suba served as chief of security aboard the Super Star Destroyer Executor. In 13 ABY Mirith Sinn was appointed Security Chief for the Imperial Palace.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided
- A Certain Point of View
- Murder on the Executor (Mentioned only)
- Crimson Empire III: Empire Lost 2
- Star Wars Customizable Card Game – Dagobah Limited (Card: Lieutenant Suba)
- "Premier" - Jedi Knights Trading Card Game (Card: )