Chiewab Amalgamated Pharmaceuticals Company was a medical, chemical and pharmaceutical equipment conglomerate which controlled over six hundred star systems. Scouts employed by Chiewab laid claim to many newly discovered planets in Wild Space, and the company exploited these planets in the development of new biotech products. After the end of the Clone Wars, Chiewab Pharmaceuticals became a voting sponsor of the Corporate Sector Authority and received a seat on its Direx Board.
Chiewab was seen as the leading manufacturer in the biotechnological field with one of their rivals being BioTech Industries. It manufactured the immensely popular GLiS emergency medpac and the GH-7 medical analysis unit.
- Legacy of the Force: Bloodlines (First mentioned)
- Rules of Engagement: The Rebel SpecForce Handbook
- Galladinium's Fantastic Technology
- The Essential Guide to Weapons and Technology
- Pirates & Privateers
- Arms & Equipment Guide Extras!
- The New Essential Guide to Weapons and Technology
- The New Essential Guide to Droids
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: The Official Starships & Vehicles Collection 18
- The Essential Atlas
- Millennium Falcon Owner's Workshop Manual
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook
- Suns of Fortune