|Chiewab Amalgamated Pharmaceuticals Company|
| Organizational information
Chemical and medical equipment corporation
| Chronological and political information
Chiewab Amalgamated Pharmaceuticals Company was a medical, chemical and pharmaceutical equipment conglomerate which controlled over six hundred star systems. Scouts employed by Chiewab laid claim to many newly discovered planets in Wild Space, and the company exploited these planets in the development of new biotech products. After the end of the Clone Wars, Chiewab Pharmaceuticals became a voting sponsor of the Corporate Sector Authority and received a seat on its Direx Board.
Chiewab was seen as the leading manufacturer in the biotechnological field with one of their rivals being BioTech Industries. It manufactured the immensely popular GLiS emergency medpac and the GH-7 medical droid. They were the parent corporation of Chiewab Nutrition, the Corellian Chemical Corporation, Degan Explorations, and Geentech.
- Legacy of the Force: Bloodlines (First mentioned)
- Rules of Engagement: The Rebel SpecForce Handbook
- Galladinium's Fantastic Technology
- The Essential Guide to Weapons and Technology
- Pirates & Privateers
- Arms & Equipment Guide Extras!
- The New Essential Guide to Weapons and Technology
- The New Essential Guide to Droids
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: The Official Starships & Vehicles Collection 18
- The Essential Atlas
- Millennium Falcon Owners' Workshop Manual
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook
- Suns of Fortune