|Chronological and political information|
Chine-Kal's carrier held prisoners captured from Ord Mantell and Gyndine. While onboard, Jedi Knight Wurth Skidder tried to persuade the yammosk that Randa Besadii Diori, a Hutt who was also a prisoner onboard, was plotting to kill Chine-Kal. However, the yammosk saw straight through Skidder's plan and informed Chine-Kal that he was a Jedi. The ship was boarded by Jedi Knights Kyp Durron and Ganner Rhysode, and though they were unable to save Wurth Skidder, they killed the yammosk and fled with the surviving prisoners. With the yammosk dead, the ship fell apart, and eventually died. Chine-Kal was killed. Randa later described him as Tsavong Lah's kinsman, thus identifying him as a very probable member of Domain Lah.
- Agents of Chaos II: Jedi Eclipse (First appearance)
- Balance Point (Mentioned only)
- Force Heretic I: Remnant (Mentioned only)
- Rogues Gallery: Yuuzhan Vong"—Star Wars Gamer 8 "
- I, Yuuzhan Vong
- The New Jedi Order Sourcebook
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia