Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Cho sun is to "dismember," but the term is used specifically in reference to removing an opponent's entire weapon arm."
- ―Cin Drallig
Sith Lord Ulic Qel-Droma performed a cho sun on his own brother during the Great Sith War, and then killed him. It should be noted that even though Cay Qel-Droma's arm was mechanical, cho sun still applies because it was the arm with which he dueled.
Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi performed cho sun at least four times: in bars on both Coruscant and Tatooine, also during the Battle of Muunilinst while battling the Gen'Dai bounty hunter Durge, and during a duel with A'Sharad Hett on Tatooine.
Jaina Solo performed a cho sun strike on her twin brother Darth Caedus during the Second Battle of Roche, slicing his arm off at the elbow, mirroring his grandfather's injury during his duel with Count Dooku.
- "Fightsaber: Jedi Lightsaber Combat"—Star Wars Insider 62
- Jedi vs. Sith: The Essential Guide to the Force
- Star Wars Galaxies Trading Card Game – Champions of the Force (Card: Cho Sun)
- The Jedi Path: A Manual for Students of the Force