- "I'm LD-22... Sod it. My name is Chorn."
- ―Chorn introduces himself to a group of Twi'lek
Chorn was a male human who served the Galactic Empire as a stormtrooper under the designation LD-22. Chorn was stationed on the planet Ryloth. While most of his fellow stormtroopers chose to abandon the planet in the wake of failure in fighting the continuing rebellion, Chorn chose to remain. Having removed some of his armor, he suffered a dangerous scratch which became infected and wandered the planet in a bad condition. He encountered a group of Twi'lek and initially identified himself using his Imperial designation, but realizing it was pointless, gave his real name instead. The Twi'lek seemed prepared to show him compassion, but one of them fired a blaster, ending his life.
- Aftermath: Life Debt (First appearance)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the Battle of Endor to 4 ABY and the events of Shattered Empire, Part IV, which take place three months after the battle, to 5 ABY. Furthermore, the novel Aftermath states that months have passed since the Battle of Endor, while Aftermath: Life Debt begins two months after the end of Aftermath. Therefore, the events of Aftermath: Life Debt begin at least four months after the Battle of Endor, which corresponds to 5 ABY. Additionally, Galactic Atlas dates the Battle of Jakku, as depicted in Life Debt's sequel, Aftermath: Empire's End, to 5 ABY as well, thereby firmly placing Aftermath: Life Debt in 5 ABY.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 Aftermath: Life Debt
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 In the 2016 reference book Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded, it is stated that the stormtroopers of the Galactic Empire were all humans.