- "I'm LD-22... Sod it. My name is Chorn."
- ―Chorn introduces himself to a group of Twi'lek.
Chorn was a male individual who served the Galactic Empire as a stormtrooper under the designation LD-22. Chorn was stationed on the planet Ryloth. While most of his fellow stormtroopers chose to abandon the planet in the wake of failure in fighting the continuing rebellion, Chorn chose to remain. Having removed some of his armor, he suffered a dangerous scratch which became infected and wandered the planet in a bad condition. He encountered a group of Twi'lek and initially identified himself using his Imperial designation, but realizing it was pointless, gave his real name instead. The Twi'lek seemed prepared to show him compassion, but one of them fired a blaster, ending his life.
- Aftermath: Life Debt (First appearance)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Star Wars: Galactic Atlas places the Battle of Endor during the year 4 ABY. Shattered Empire, Part IV, which shows Shara Bey and Kes Dameron settling on Yavin 4, takes place three months after the Battle of Endor, and Galactic Atlas places Bey and Dameron's move to Yavin 4 in the year 5 ABY.
The novel Aftermath says that months have passed since the Battle of Endor. Aftermath: Life Debt begins two months after the end of Aftermath; therefore, the events of the former take place at least four months after the Battle of Endor. Since three months after the Battle of Endor is part of 5 ABY, as shown with Bey and Dameron's settling on Yavin 4, events of Life Debt must take place in 5 ABY at the earliest. On the other hand, the Galactic Atlas dates the Battle of Jakku, as depicted in Life Debt's sequel Aftermath: Empire's End, to 5 ABY as well, leading to the conclusion that Life Debt is set in 5 ABY.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 Aftermath: Life Debt