|Chronological and political information|
In 22 BBY, Chrin was one of the two RNSF Palace Guards selected by Captain Typho to investigate reports of Separatist battle droids on the planet. He voiced suspicion of the reports, which came from Gungan shaak herder, Peppi Bow. He was chided by Typho when the reports turned out to be true, and subsequently helped his captain to scout out and destroy a droid patrol.
Chrin and Typho recovered the remains of the tactical droid and B1 battle droids and returned to Theed with them to ascertain the purpose for their presence on the peaceful world that had, as yet, remained untouched by the Clone Wars.
- The Clone Wars: The Valley (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Blue Shadow Virus"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Sphere of Influence"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Corruption"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Assassin"