- "Wow, are you really a noble? You must be pretty rich, right? Is your family important?"
Christya was a female Human who met the Republic soldier Revan in the Upper City Cantina on Taris in 3956 BBY. After being impressed by his pazaak skills, she offered to buy him drinks. Revan accepted, but as Christya made her way to the bar, she met a Tarisian noble and left the cantina with him instead.
- "You know, you're my kind of guy; rich and handsome—just the way I like them. Why don't we slip away to the tap room together? If you play your cards right Pazaak might not be the only game you get lucky at tonight."
During her time on Taris, Christya conversed with Galactic Republic soldiers Revan and Carth Onasi in the Upper City Cantina, telling them about her interest in pazaak. Christya was impressed when Revan defeated Niklos, a local pazaak champion, in a match, praising Revan's wealth and good looks. She suggested that they move to the bar and buy some drinks for 20 credits. Revan handed her the money eagerly, and Christya began to move to the bar, telling him not to take too long. However, on her way through the cantina, Christya met a Tarisian noble, and ignoring her deal with Revan, she began flirting with him. Although Revan attempted to interrupt, she eventually left the cantina with the noble to go to his mansion, leaving Revan 20 credits short.
Personality and traitsEdit
- "All that strategy. All those credits… It's enough to make a girl get all flushed!"
- ―Christya, on pazaak
Christya felt exhilarated when watching pazaak, praising the game's players, depth, and stakes. She enjoyed the company of rich and prominent men such as nobles, but found poorer men uninteresting. She was used to life's luxuries and expected to be provided nothing less by men. She also described herself as an impatient woman.
Behind the scenesEdit
- "You must not be as good at Pazaak as I thought. Well, I'm not going to waste my time with some penniless gambler!"
- ―Christya, if the player refuses to give her 20 credits
Christya's first canonical appearance was as a non-player character in the Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic video game, in which the player, Revan, can interact with her. However, the nature of the interaction is such that it does not progress any plot, nor does it change the player's alignment. Therefore, it is undetermined whether Revan ever spoke with Christya, and, if so, what form the conversation took.
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (First appearance)
- Knights of the Old Republic: Prima's Official Strategy Guide (Picture only)