Chromium was a rare and valuable mineral that could be used as currency as well as plating for a starship. In the Naboo culture, a ship plated with chromium signified the presence of royalty.
The armor worn by Captain Phasma of the First Order was coated in chromium salvaged from a Naboo yacht once owned by Emperor Palpatine. The polished finish of that armor was capable of reflecting certain harmful radiations. Phasma's blaster rifle was also coated in chromium.
In the Anoat sector, the Trandoshan Brask, who operated a requisitions depot on Burnin Konn during the Iron Blockade, offered select inventory in exchange for chromium. Pure chromium had the ability to block communications.
- LEGO Star Wars: The Resistance Rises – "Poe to the Rescue"
- LEGO Star Wars: The Resistance Rises – "Attack of the Conscience"
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- Star Wars: Ships of the Galaxy
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded
Notes and referencesEdit
- Chromium on Wikipedia