- "We'll monitor your progress on these chronometers. Synchronize on my mark. 3…2…1…mark."
- ―Luminara Unduli
A chronometer or clock was an electronic device for the keeping of time.
When trying to erase all of evidence of her use of a snooper program, Merei Spanjaf was foiled by a computer terminal that had a bad chronometer. Spanjaf also kept a personal chronometer of her own on her person. She once slept so soundly that when she checked it after waking up, she found it was two hours after dawn.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Weapons Factory" (First appearance)
- Adventures in Wild Space: The Escape
- Lost Stars
- Ezra's Gamble
- Servants of the Empire: Imperial Justice (Mentioned only)
- Servants of the Empire: The Secret Academy
- Princess Leia, Part II (Mentioned only) (as clock)
- Darth Vader 4: Vader, Part IV (Mentioned only) (as clock)