Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Churba was the cosmopolitan sector capital of the Churba sector, known for its cutting-edge technology. It was headquarters of Sencil Corporation. The Rebel Alliance stole the museum dreadnaught New Hope from the planet's orbit. The Imperial Intelligence agent Kirtan Loor and Rogue Squadron pilot Dar Keyis were from the planet. Tetengo Noor, a Human male in the New Republic military, was also from Churba.
- Dark Forces: Soldier for the Empire (Mentioned only)
- "Galaxywide NewsNets"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 6 (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: X-Wing Rogue Squadron: In the Empire's Service (Mentioned only)
- X-Wing: Rogue Squadron (Mentioned only)
- Dark Forces: Rebel Agent (Mentioned only)
- Dark Forces: Jedi Knight (Mentioned only)
- Thrawn Trilogy (First appearance)
- Dark Force Rising Sourcebook
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 14 (ROG3, X-wing Rogue Squadron)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia (Under Churba system)
- The Essential Guide to Warfare
- ↑ The "Galactic Population" map on page 17 of The Essential Atlas shows that the Churba system has between 10 and 100 million inhabitants. Dark Force Rising Sourcebook, page 71, states that New Cov, another planet in the system, has a population of 90 million. Therefore, Churba cannot have more than 10 million inhabitants