Type I (Breathable)
|Points of interest|
Formerly: an extinct species
Cilpar was an agriworld in the Colonies, nearly covered in mountains, jungles, and forests. It was characterized by the near-indestructible ancient temples scattered across the surface. Local flora and fauna included the predatory ronk.
Cilpar was liberated from the Galactic Empire by Rogue Squadron. The planet was held by the Empire when Rogue Squadron set up a base in the mountains west of the capital, Kiidan, after the Battle of Endor. A simple mission turned deadly when they ran into a TIE Fighter ambush. After a long battle, Moff Boren Tascl and Governor Norquest were overthrown.
- X-wing Rogue Squadron: The Rebel Opposition (First appearance)
- X-wing Rogue Squadron: The Phantom Affair (Appears in flashback(s))
- X-wing: The Bacta War (Mentioned only)
- Specter of the Past
- Vision of the Future (Mentioned only)
- The University of Sanbra Guide to Intelligent Life: The Marvel Series"—Star Wars Gamer 1 "
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, Vol. I, p. 127 ("Cilpar")
- The Essential Atlas