The Circle of Lords was the ruling council of the Lost Tribe of Sith in 41 ABY. The Circle governed the planet Kesh from the Circle Chambers, a room located near the top of the capitol building of the planet's capital city of Tahv. The Circle was led by a Grand Lord, seven High Lords, and thirteen Lords. Although Sith Masters did not hold an official spot on the Circle, they were also known to attend meetings. As of 41 ABY, the Grand Lord of the Circle was Darish Vol. Another of the Circle's influential members was Lady Olaris Rhea, who led the strike team sent to attack Luke Skywalker in 43 ABY.
As of 44 ABY:
- Fate of the Jedi: Omen (First appearance)
- Fate of the Jedi: Abyss (Mentioned only)
- Fate of the Jedi: Vortex (Mentioned only)
- Fate of the Jedi: Ascension
- Fate of the Jedi: Apocalypse