|Points of interest|
It was an industrialized world with a small shipyard, and was located at a hub of trade routes.
By 980 BBY, the capital city of Ciutriv IV was Daplona. Near Daplona was the estate of Darth Bane, Dark Lord of the Sith. Bane made Ciutric IV his residence after losing the orbalisk armor which prevented him from actively socializing with other sentient beings, and he and his apprentice, Darth Zannah, lived there for several years.
By the time of the Galactic Civil War, Ciutric IV was twenty parsecs from major Imperial garrisons. It was controlled by Imperial Governor Brothic, but was later controlled by Prince Admiral Delak Krennel.
- Darth Bane: Dynasty of Evil
- Star Wars: Darth Plagueis (Mentioned only)
- X-wing Rogue Squadron: Mandatory Retirement (First appearance)
- X-wing: Isard's Revenge
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 139 (PES4, Sate Pestage)
- "Who's Who in Rogue Squadron"—Star Wars Insider 59
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: The Official Starships & Vehicles Collection 23
- The Essential Atlas
- The Essential Guide to Warfare
- The Essential Reader's Companion
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook