Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Clak'dor VII, also known simply as Bith, was a small planet orbiting the large white star Colu in the Colu system of the Outer Rim Territories on the Rimma Trade Route. It was a long-time member of the Galactic Republic and was also the homeworld of the Bith species.
The Bith evolved over the millennia, and making use of their powerful senses of sight and hearing became a race of artists, scientists and musicians. They built great cities in the mountains and the jungles of Clak'dor VII. However around 300 BBY, a conflict erupted on the planet between the capital city of Weogar and its domed counterpart Nozho over a stardrive patent. When subterfuge was detected by Weogar, war soon broke out and a chemical attack was launched by Nozho on the capital. The retaliatory biological strike on Nozho wiped the city out and destroyed Clak'dor VII's ecosystem, destroying the planet's ability to produce either the basic needs for its citizens or goods for export. The populace was decimated, though from the ruins of Nozho came the offshoot Y'bith subspecies who would go on to colonize Clak'dor IV. The surviving Bith on the planet were forced to relocate into domed cities, now proclaiming themselves pacifists and seldom venturing into the irradiated swamps, where the wildlife mutated into such lifeforms as the Ghhhk.
The Clone WarsEdit
- Anakin Skywalker: "...you're on the wrong side of this war. Your entire species."
- Thal K'sar: "Clak'dor Seven had little choice. The Separatists were offering unrestricted access to hyperspace routes, better deals on trade goods, no interference..."
- ―Anakin Skywalker and Thal K'sar discussing Bith support for the CIS[src]
Clak'dor VII was represented in the Galactic Senate directly by Dodra F'ass until the planet seceded in 22 BBY, shortly before the Clone Wars. Though many Bith, like F'ass, retreated to their homeworld and seldom participated in battles, being pacifists, the Bith supported the Confederacy of Independent Systems with technological and artistic contributions: to the Bith, the Confederacy was opposing a morally corrupt Republic.
Joining the New RepublicEdit
The Bith were horrified by the Galactic Empire, which persecuted them, necessitating an Alliance relief mission shortly before the Battle of Yavin, led by Nozzo Naytaan. Clak'dor VII was one of the first planets liberated by the New Republic (in 5 ABY, immediately after the New Republic campaign to Lwhekk).
After the planet's liberation, Clak'dor VII remained isolated for some time. It was not until a Bith ambassador witnessed the Hapans offer aid to the New Republic (and present Isolder as a gift to Leia Organa) that the planet joined the government.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (Mentioned only)
- Darth Maul: Saboteur (Mentioned only)
- Cloak of Deception (Mentioned only)
- (Mentioned only)
- CIS Shadowfeed Dispatch 14:9:08 Edition (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Republic: Trackdown (Mentioned only)
- Labyrinth of Evil (Mentioned only)
- We Don't Do Weddings: The Band's Tale (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Rebellion
- Galaxy of Fear: Ghost of the Jedi (Mentioned only) (as Bith)
- Shield of Lies (Mentioned only)
- Young Jedi Knights: Trouble on Cloud City
- The New Jedi Order: Edge of Victory II: Rebirth (Mentioned only)
- The New Jedi Order: The Unifying Force (Mentioned only)
- Millennium Falcon (Mentioned only)
- Galaxy Guide 4: Alien Races (First mentioned)
- Galaxy Guide 4: Alien Races, Second Edition
- Star Wars Screen Entertainment
- "The Essential Guide to Star Wars Aliens"—Star Wars Galaxy Magazine 3
- Star Wars: The Power of the Force (1995)
- Star Wars: Rebellion: Prima's Official Strategy Guide
- Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Essential Guide to Alien Species
- Alien Anthology
- Hero's Guide
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 2 (DEJ2, Dejarik Hologame)
- Ultimate Alien Anthology
- Geonosis and the Outer Rim Worlds
- The New Essential Guide to Alien Species
- The New Essential Chronology
- "Who Is That Alien? Mon Calamari & Bith"—Star Wars Kids 5
- Star Wars Customizable Card Game – A New Hope Limited (Card: Clak'dor VII)
- Star Wars Customizable Card Game – Special Edition Limited (Card: Clak'dor VII Operative)
- Star Wars Customizable Card Game – Special Edition Limited (Card: Lieutenant Naytaan)
- Star Wars Customizable Card Game – Special Edition Limited (Card: Red 9)
- Starships of the Galaxy, Saga Edition
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Essential Atlas
- Galaxy of Intrigue
- The Jedi Path: A Manual for Students of the Force
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook