The Clar was an astronomical object located within the Clar system, a part of Wild Space. It was the site of the Vivab deserts, a zone of ice-swept plains. The Morellian scout Barosa Warren and Casti Tholon, his Human student at the Galactic Outdoor Survival School, had visited the Clar by 2 ABY, where they explored and charted the Vivab deserts.
Behind the scenesEdit
The Clar was first mentioned in Alliance Intelligence Reports, a 1995 sourcebook for West End Games' Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game. The 2009 reference book The Essential Atlas placed the Clar system, and therefore the Clar itself, in grid square I-20.
- Alliance Intelligence Reports (First mentioned)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 The Essential Atlas — Based on corresponding data for the Clar system
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 screenshot) This article assumes the same principle holds true for astronomical objects of non-specified type. (
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 Alliance Intelligence Reports
- ↑ Alliance Intelligence Reports represents a collection of in-universe reports from "one year before the Battle of Hoth," which corresponds to 2 ABY, according to The New Essential Chronology.