The Class-B cargo container was a hexagonal-shaped freight container manufactured by Xizor Transport Systems and designed to be carried by freighters such as the YT-1300 light freighter. The container was used to store cargo during transit in both realspace and hyperspace. The Class-B container was often used to transport vehicles.
- Star Wars: TIE Fighter (First appearance)
- Star Wars: X-Wing vs. TIE Fighter
- Star Wars: X-Wing Alliance
- Star Wars: X-Wing Alliance: Prima's Official Strategy Guide
- Star Wars: The Card Game – Balance of the Force (Card: Smuggling Shipment) (Picture only)