Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Star Wars: A Long Time Ago... Volume 1: Doomworld, also marketed as Classic Star Wars: A Long Time Ago... Volume 1: Doomworld, is the first volume in the Dark Horse Comics trade paperback collection of the original Marvel Comics series of comic books. It was published on June 3, 2002.
Dark Horse Comics is proud to present Classic Star Wars: A Long Time Ago... featuring classic Star Wars stories not seen in over twenty years! Originally printed by Marvel Comics, these stories have been recolored and are sure to please Star Wars fans both new and old. Volume 1 contains stories from the original Marvel run like the riveting classics Eight for Aduba-3, Star Search, and the smash hit of June 1978 Doomworld !
- Star Wars 1
- Star Wars 2: Six Against the Galaxy
- Star Wars 3: Death Star
- Star Wars 4: In Battle with Darth Vader
- Star Wars 5: Lo, The Moons of Yavin
- Star Wars 6: Is This the Final Chapter?
- Star Wars 7: New Planets, New Perils
- Star Wars 8: Eight for Aduba-3
- Star Wars 9: Showdown on a Wasteland World
- Star Wars 10: Behemoth from the World Below
- Star Wars 11: Star Search!
- Star Wars 12: Doomworld!
- Star Wars 13: Day of the Dragon Lords
- Star Wars 14: The Sound of Armageddon
- Star Wars 15: Star Duel
- Star Wars 16: The Hunter
- Star Wars 17: Crucible
- Star Wars 18: The Empire Strikes
- Star Wars 19: The Ultimate Gamble
- Star Wars 20: Deathgame
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ The Star Wars: A Long Time Ago... Volume 1: Doomworld text lists a first-edition publication date of June 2002. However, the Dark Horse Comics website states that Volume 1 was published on July 3, 2002, and that Volume 2 was published on June 5, 2002. This article assumes that the Dark Horse website intended to specify a publication date of June 3, 2002 for Volume 1.