Star Wars: A Long Time Ago... Volume 5: Fool's Bounty, also marketed as Classic Star Wars: A Long Time Ago... Volume 5: Fool's Bounty, is the fifth volume in the Dark Horse Comics trade paperback collection of the original Marvel Comics series of comic books. It was published on March 26, 2003.
Dark Horse Comics presents the latest volume of Star Wars: A Long Time Ago... featuring classic Star Wars stories not seen in over twenty years! Originally printed by Marvel Comics, these stories have been meticulously re-colored and are sure to please both new and old Star Wars fans. Fool's Bounty collects issues 68 to 81 of the original Marvel run, along with Star Wars Annual #3. Most of these stories take place after The Empire Strikes Back, as Han Solo's friends continue to search for their lost scoundrel, and this volume ends with Marvel's first story set in the Return of the Jedi era -- "Jawas of Doom." Lando Calrissian is hilariously disguised in "The Big Con," a captured Princess Leia must escape torment in "Death In The City Of Bone," and C-3PO gets his mechanical heart broken in "Ellie." Also highlighted are several rare Star Wars pinups, and an introduction by James Kochalka!
- Star Wars 68: The Search Begins
- Star Wars 69: Death in the City of Bone
- Star Wars 70: The Stenax Shuffle
- Star Wars 71: Return to Stenos
- Star Wars 72: Fool's Bounty
- Star Wars 73: Lahsbane
- Star Wars 74: The Iskalon Effect
- Star Wars 75: Tidal
- Star Wars 76: Artoo-Detoo to the Rescue
- Star Wars 77: Chanteuse of the Stars...
- Star Wars 78: Hoth Stuff!
- Star Wars 79: The Big Con
- Star Wars 80: Ellie
- Star Wars 81: Jawas of Doom
- Star Wars Annual 3: The Apprentice