The classical architectural Hutt style was favored by the Hutts at the time when they ruled the planet Mataou, long before the Galactic Civil War. Many luxurious settlements built in that style could be found on Mataou, including the estate of the Gnuda Kajidic. The classical architectural Hutt style was characterized by terraced buildings, with a predominance of off-white hues and ornamental red elements. On Jakku, the Hutt-founded settlement of Niima Outpost had an entrance gateway in that style as well, and it was the town's sole example of architectural pride. Similar Hutt style arches could also be seen on Takobo.
- Star Wars Rebels – "The Future of the Force"
- Star Wars: Uprising (First appearance)
- "Better the Devil You Know, Part I"—Star Wars Adventures 1
- "Better the Devil You Know, Part II"—Star Wars Adventures 2
- Star Wars: Forces of Destiny – "The Happabore Hazard"
- Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens novelization
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: A Junior Novel
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens Graphic Novel Adaptation