"Cleaver" was a rebuilt 2JTJ personal navigation droid serving the Galactic Republic unit "Breakout Squad." Originally known as "Teejay," the droid was destroyed during the Mission to Kynachi and was rebuilt with parts from BX-series droid commandos by Breaker (CT-8863), a clone that got his name by recognizing a KynachTech circuit board, prompting He was renamed Cleaver due to being adept with a shock stick.
Kynachi: Cleaver first showed up when a group of Droid Commandos attacks Breakout Squad. When they are defeated, Bane influences Nuru to have the idea to build a droid that would obey their orders and help them infiltrate the Kynachi factory and prisons.
- The Clone Wars: Secret Missions 1: Breakout Squad (First appearance)
- The Clone Wars: Secret Missions 2: Curse of the Black Hole Pirates
- The Clone Wars: Secret Missions 3: Duel at Shattered Rock
- The Clone Wars: Secret Missions 4: Guardians of the Chiss Key
- The Clone Wars: Opress Unleashed (First pictured)
- The Clone Wars: Strange Allies