- "You moron. It's just a cloak!"
"Yeah? Then why's it ticking..?"
- ―Two Black Sun foot soldiers
A cloak was a type of hooded apparel. Galactic Emperor Palpatine wore a simple hooded cloak to hide his face. Cloaks could be worn for fashion (Alderaanian cloak) or as a status-symbol (Command cloak). Most notably they were used for protection against the elements (All-Temperature Cloak) or other people (Stun cloak). Specially imbued cloaks could even protect from force-users, such as the Yuuzhan Vong Cloak of Nuun and Sith Cloak of Hate.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Rise of the Hutt Cartel
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Shadow of Revan
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Fallen Empire
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Eternal Throne
- The Empire Strikes Back: A Storybook
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi
- Planets of the Galaxy, Volume One
- The Star Wars Planets Collection
- Galladinium's Fantastic Technology
- Gundark's Fantastic Technology: Personal Gear
- Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook (Picture only)
- Star Wars: Force Collection (Card: Emperor's Royal Guard)
- Strongholds of Resistance