Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "They can't have disappeared. No ship that small has a cloaking device."
- ―Captain Needa, regarding the Millennium Falcon
During the Clone Wars, the Republic's Navy then built a small prototype stealth ship with a cloaking device. Jedi General Anakin Skywalker used the ship to deliver supplies to Senator Bail Organa's camp on Christophsis. However, Skywalker decided to use it to attack Trench's command ship, the Invincible. Despite the failure of his first attack on the Invincible, Skywalker was able to use Trench's tracking torpedoes against him, leading the torpedoes back to the Invincible, destroying it, severely injuring Trench, and briefly breaking the blockade. Cad Bane was then given a Rogue-class starfighter with a cloaking device as payment from his Sith Lord client, Darth Sidious. By the latter part of the Clone Wars, Sidious equipped the Scimitar with a cloaking device. He used to take him and Grievous to Dathomir to finish off Mother Talzin, Darth Maul, and the Shadow Collective.
Galactic Civil WarEdit
During the Galactic Civil War, it was very rare for small ships such as the Millennium Falcon to have cloaking devices. Cloaking devices were use by Shadow Troopers during battles against the Rebel Alliance. Grand Moff Wilhuff Tarkin's personal corvette, the Carrion Spike, had a cloaking device based on the stealth ship used at Christophsis.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Cat and Mouse" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Holocron Heist" (Mentioned only)
- Darth Maul—Son of Dathomir, Part Four
- Dark Disciple
- A New Hero (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Battlefront
- Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back (First mentioned)
- Poe Dameron 6: Lockdown, Part III