Clone paratroopers, also known as clone airborne troopers, were clone troopers who were specially-trained for high-altitude drops.
These airborne troopers were developed at some point during the Clone Wars and served within the Grand Army of the Republic. At the time, they were involved in fighting against the Separatist Droid Army. In the final days of the Clone Wars, the 212th Attack Battalion deployed clone airborne troopers on the planet Utapau during a battle when General Grievous's base was discovered on that planetoid.
Behind the scenesEdit
In Star Wars: Battlefront II, the clone sharpshooter is wearing airborne trooper armor, although in the film, the airborne troopers are seen with the standard Republic's DC-15S blaster. Clone Commander Keller also wore airborne trooper-style armor.
- Republic Commando: True Colors
- Star Wars: Battlefront II
- Star Wars Battlefront: Renegade Squadron
- Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron
- Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith (First appearance)
- Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith (video game)
- Star Wars.com Blogs: Karen Traviss: Who was that clone?
- Star Wars: Best of 2005: Clone Mania