A unit of clone scout troopers was in the 41st Elite Corps, led by Clone Commander Gree. They wore camouflaged colors while fighting in the Battle of Kashyyyk during the Clone Wars. A number of scout troopers were also under the command of Jedi Luminara Unduli and Quinlan Vos during the Battle of Kashyyyk to help defeat Trandoshan slavers.
Clone scout troopers were equipped with highly advanced plastoid armor, though they wore mainly a body glove on the neck, upper leg, and lower arms. They also had wider visor plates that allowed a larger visual area. They usually were armed with either DC-15A blaster rifles or DC-15Ss, though on occasion they would also use the DC-15x sniper rifle. The armor would be camouflaged to blend into the surroundings on forest and swamp worlds. They would be assigned two vehicles: BARC speeders for mounted reconnaissance duty and AT-APs for attacking and defending. Using BARC speeders could make them look very similar to BARC troopers, some of which also wore a form of clone scout armor.
Behind the scenesEdit
The game Star Wars: Battlefront II uses a variation of the clone scout trooper as a sniper unit on the planets Kashyyyk and Felucia. The variant scout trooper armor is also available in Capture the Flag mode when fighting for the Republic on Mustafar.
- "To the Vanishing Point"—Star Wars: Clone Wars Adventures Volume 6
- Star Wars: Battlefront II
- Republic 81: Hidden Enemy, Part 1
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith novelization (First appearance)
- Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith junior novel
- LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars (Non-canonical appearance)
- Star Wars: Purge: The Hidden Blade
- "Guide to the Grand Army of the Republic"—Star Wars Insider 84
- Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith The Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars Chronicles: The Prequels
- The Clone Wars Campaign Guide
- Star Wars PocketModel TCG – Order 66 (Card: 41st Elite Corps AT-RT)
- Star Wars PocketModel TCG – Order 66 (Card: 41st Elite Corps BARC Speeders)