Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Learning helmets were designed in two variants: odd-class and even-class, distinguished by alternating patterns of red-and-cream, and plating of gold and black respectively. These helmets were fitted with mental receptivity enhancers, to help the clones process the massive amounts of data they received daily. Broadcast signal receivers allowed Kaminoan overseers to transmit data directly into the helmets, which were synchronized to the wearer's biorhythm. Side-mounted earphones served to silence external sounds, providing an isolated audio environment in which the clone could concentrate on his learning. As these helmets were durable plastoid constructs, they could be worn during combat exercises.
- Star Wars: Republic Commando
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones (First appearance)
- Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones comic
- Boba Fett: Maze of Deception
- Republic 50: The Defense of Kamino
- Star Wars: Attack of the Clones The Visual Dictionary
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 62 (KAM11-12, Kamino - Clone Center)
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 92 (HEL1-2, Clone Trooper Learning Helmet)
- Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary
- The New Essential Guide to Weapons and Technology