- "We're not Marauders. We're allies. And the war has just begun."
- ―Enfys Nest on the Cloud-Riders
The Cloud-Riders, also known as Enfys Nest's marauders, were a pirate gang led by Enfys Nest during the reign of the Galactic Empire that rode swoop bikes. At some point the gang encountered Han Solo. There, they revealed themselves as rebels that wanted revenge on the crime lords who persecuted the inhabitants of resource-rich planets and wanted to fight the Empire. In their crew was a Tognath. Years later, whilst undertaking a job for Jabba Desilijic Tiure, Solo saw a Caelii-Merced Skyblade-330 and noted that he hadn't seen one since his run-in with Nest's marauders.
Behind the scenesEdit
In response to Phil Szostak about if the concept of the Cloud-Riders originated from the 1977 Star Wars Legends comic, Star Wars 9: Showdown on a Wasteland World!, or if it was just coincidental, Jon Kasdan, a writer of Solo: A Star Wars Story, replied on Twitter that it was no coincidence, as when former directors Christopher Miller and Phil Lord settled on swoop bikes, Kasdan found the Star Wars Legends Cloud-Riders when browsing through Wookieepedia, and the name stuck.
- Star Wars Battlefront II (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars: Beckett 1
- Solo: A Star Wars Story (First appearance)
- Solo: A Star Wars Story: Train Heist
- Choose Your Destiny: A Han & Chewie Adventure (Mentioned only) (First identified as Enfys Nest's marauders)
- (First pictured)
- Solo: A Star Wars Story (Card: Enfys Nest)
- Solo: A Star Wars Story (LECLERC) (First identified as Cloud-Riders)
- Entertainment Weekly's The Ultimate Guide to Han Solo
- Solo: A Star Wars Story: Han on the Run
- Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide