Clyss Power was an admiral in the starfleet of the Galactic Empire who fought in the Galactic Civil War. By the time of the First Order, Power's prowesses had passed into history, and the commemorative armbands worn by lieutenants of the First Order's military bore the admiral's name in Aurebesh. Dopheld Mitaka wore a uniform with the officer's surname on it, designating him as a lieutenant. When the slicer DJ infiltrated the Supremacy with Resistance members Rose Tico and Finn, he wore a stolen uniform with the admiral's name on it. Likewise, Lusica Stynnix wore a uniform with the officer's surname on it.
- Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens (First mentioned) (Mentioned on uniform only)
- Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi (Mentioned on uniform only)
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary (First identified as Clyss)