By the time of the Evacuation of D'Qar, the squadron consisted of MG-100 StarFortress SF-17s. During that battle the squadron was completely wiped out during a bombing run against a Mandator IV-class Siege Dreadnought, though they managed to accomplish their objective of destroying the ship.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens (First appearance) (Emblem only)
- The Last Jedi: Cobalt Squadron
- The Last Jedi: Bomber Command
- Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Expanded Edition
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: A Junior Novel
- The Last Jedi: Rey's Journey (Picture only)
- The Last Jedi: Rose and Finn's Secret Mission (Picture only)
- The Last Jedi Adaptation 1
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary (First identified as Cobalt Squadron) (Insignia only)
- Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded
- Finish What You Start. Fantasy Flight Games (2017-09-08). Retrieved on September 9, 2017.
- Star Wars: Look and Find
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Incredible Cross-Sections
- Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Star Wars: Look and Find
- ↑ 2.00 2.01 2.02 2.03 2.04 2.05 2.06 2.07 2.08 2.09 2.10 2.11 2.12 2.13 The Last Jedi: Cobalt Squadron
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4
- ↑ The novel Bloodline reveals that Leia Organa formed the Resistance in 28 ABY. Therefore Cobalt Squadron must have been formed between the years 28 ABY and 34 ABY.
- ↑ Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary