|Present for battles/events|
In 1 ABY, Calrissian used it as part of his wager to Baron Administrator Dominic Raynor in a sabacc game, losing the Cobra in a game rigged by Barpotomous Drebble, but then later winning it back. At this time, the Cobra was notable enough for Raynor to request it by name when Lando proposed to wager a ship in their game.
Calrissian later flew the ship off of Bespin while faking his own death in order to uncover a plot to assassinate him. Nearly 3 years later, Calrissian and Chewbacca flew the Cobra to Arcan IV during their search for Han Solo after the smuggler was captured by Boba Fett on Cloud City.
Shortly after the Battle of Endor, Calrissian used the Cobra on diplomatic missions to Drogheda and Keyorin. He later met up with Solo and Chewbacca on Kashyyyk, during one of the earliest incidents of the Nagai-Tof War. After the heroes crushed the slaving operation led by Nagai commander Ozrei "Knife" N'takkilomandrife, the Nagai stole the Cobra and fled. The ship was later recovered after Knife was captured on Kabray.
Calrissian flew the Cobra as Gold Leader during the Second Battle of Endor, the first major engagement of the Nagai-Tof War. Trips to Iskalon and Zeltros soon followed, both coinciding with conflicts with the Nagai.
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided (Appeared in loading screen)
- "Lady Luck"—Star Wars Tales 3 (Mentioned only)
- Lando Calrissian: Idiot's Array
- Star Wars 79: The Big Con (First appearance)
- Star Wars 83: Sweetheart Contract
- Star Wars 85: The Hero
- Star Wars 91: Wookiee World
- Star Wars 97: Escape (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars 99: Touch of the Goddess
- Star Wars 100: First Strike
- Star Wars 102: School Spirit
- The Essential Guide to Characters
- The New Essential Guide to Characters
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- (First identified as Mu-class Model 2 shuttle)