The Codian Moon orbited Codia, a planet located in the galaxy's Mid Rim, in grid square H-15 on the Standard Galactic Grid. Along with Ylesia, it was the homeworld of the reek species, who lived on the moon in small herds.
Behind the scenesEdit
The Codian Moon was first mentioned in the new Star Wars canon in Ultimate Factivity Collection: Star Wars, a young readers activity book written and edited by David Fentiman and Sadie Smith and released on June 16, 2014. It was originally created for Star Wars: Attack of the Clones The Visual Dictionary, a Star Wars Legends reference book written by David West Reynolds and released on April 22, 2002.
- Ultimate Factivity Collection: Star Wars (First mentioned)
- Ultimate Star Wars
- Star Wars: Explore the Galaxy
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: Head-to-Head
- Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded
- Star Wars: Force Collection