| Chronological and political information
- "It's not going to be easy getting to those guns, sir."
"There is always a way, Wooley."
- ―Wooley and Commander Cody
Like every other clone troopers, CC-2224 was born and trained on the planet Kamino to serve as a soldier of the Republic. He was under the command of Jedi General Obi-Wan Kenobi and frequently fought alongside him. Although Cody wasn't involved in the first battle of Geonosis, he took part in Battle of Teth, Second Battle of Geonosis, Battle for Anaxes and other battles during the Clone Wars.
During the Battle of Utapau, Cody received Order 66 from Darth Sidious, publicly known as Supreme Chancellor Palpatine. The order triggered the clone protocol within his genetically implanted bio-chip, and Cody immediately turned against Kenobi, ordering his forces to fire on the Jedi Master, blasting him with a shot from an All Terrain Tactical Enforcer. Kenobi survived, however, becoming one of the few Jedi to escape the destruction of the Jedi Order.
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 2.7 Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- ↑ Star Wars Journeys: Beginnings
- ↑ Ultimate Star Wars
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Innocents of Ryloth"
- ↑ Dark Disciple
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Landing at Point Rain"
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars film
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Bad Batch"
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars TV series
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Orders"