Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Jedi High CouncilEdit
Kcaj was present during a Council meeting concerning the fate of Padawan Ahsoka Tano, who was accused of the murder of Letta Turmond and orchestrating the bombing of the Jedi Temple. The Council expelled Tano from the Jedi Order and she was put on trial by the Galactic Republic, but Padawan Barriss Offee was ultimately revealed to be the true culprit. The Council reversed its decision, but Tano chose to leave the Order because the Council did not trust her when she claimed her innocence.
Some time later, Kcaj was present during a number of other Council meetings. These meetings included what happened to clone trooper Tup, whose malfunctioning and secret biochip caused him to murder Jedi Master Tiplar; as well as the assignment of Jedi Master Mace Windu and Junior Representative Jar Jar Binks to investigate a number of disappearances on Bardotta. Another meeting involved Kcaj and the other Council members meditating with Grand Master Yoda, who heard the voice of long-dead Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn in his head and hoped to learn the meaning of the communications from beyond. Later, Kcaj was present when Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker discussed a giant kyber crystal they had found on Utapau.
Near the end of the war, Kcaj was present when the Council granted Skywalker a seat on the Jedi Council, after he had been appointed there by Supreme Chancellor Sheev Palpatine. Shortly thereafter, Palpatine declared himself Emperor and Skywalker, having become the Sith Lord Darth Vader, helped the Emperor destroy the Jedi Order.
Behind the scenesEdit
Coleman Kcaj made his first appearance in the 2005 film Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith, in which he is given no speaking lines. He later appeared, but again did not speak, in the animated television series Star Wars: The Clone Wars, beginning with the fifth season finale "The Wrong Jedi."
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Wrong Jedi"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Conspiracy" (Appears in hologram)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Disappeared, Part I"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Lost One"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Voices"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Big Bang"
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith (First appearance)
- (First identified as Coleman Kcaj)
- Star Wars in 100 Scenes (Picture only)
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 screenshot) . “@LelalMekha Fair to assume species names are the same unless you hear otherwise. Same goes for planets. And ship models.” (
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 2.7 Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Wrong Jedi"
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Conspiracy"
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Disappeared, Part I"
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Voices"
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Big Bang"