- "The Colossus? I-I've heard stories about this place. It's—it's a hangout for star pilots. Ex-Empire. Ex-Rebellion, pirates—anybody who wants to go fast."
- ―Kazuda Xiono
The Colossus was an aircraft refueling station on the ocean planet Castilon in the galaxy's Outer Rim Territories. It was an old super tanker fuel depot built during the Imperial Era. It was operated by Captain Imanuel Doza, who resided in the station's upper levels with his daughter Torra. The Colossus was defended by a squadron of skilled pilots, known as Ace Squadron, and was also home to many other individuals such as Jarek Yeager, who owned a repair shop on the station.
During the New Republic's cold war with the First Order, Kazuda Xiono was sent to the station as a spy by Resistance Commander Poe Dameron. In the same year, the First Order began orchestrating pirate attacks against the station, wishing to use it as a staging area for the upcoming war. Commander Pyre, who had come up with the idea, figured that enough pirate attacks would force Captain Doza to request that the Order take over the station.
Behind the scenesEdit
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 Star Wars Resistance – "The Recruit"
- ↑ Star Wars Resistance – "The Children from Tehar"
- ↑ Star Wars Resistance – "Synara's Score"
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 Star Wars Resistance – "The Triple Dark"
- ↑ Star Wars Resistance – "Fuel for the Fire"
- ↑ Young, Bryan (October 5, 2018). Exclusive: ILM Legend Bill George Returns to 'Star Wars' With 'Resistance'. Slashfilm.