A coma was a state of deep, prolonged unconsciousness resulting from disease or injury, from which a person could not be aroused. During the Clone Wars, the Jedi Master Depa Billaba fell into a coma after sustaining grave injuries at the Battle of Haruun Kal. During the rebellion on Akiva, Norra Wexley also fell into a coma after crashing in her starfighter.
- Kanan 7: First Blood, Part I: The Corridors of Coruscant (Mentioned only)
- A New Dawn (First mentioned)
- Aftermath (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens novel
Notes and referencesEdit
- Coma on Wikipedia