|Physical and technical specifications|
|Usage and history|
The combat knife, also known simply as a knife, was a handheld melee weapon used for slashing and stabbing.
The combat knife was a simple weapon, with little to no high technology involved in its construction. It consisted of a single-edged blade attached to pommel of short or medium length. They could be found at very cheap prices on specialized markets and were easy to conceal due to their relatively small size.
Knives have been used throughout the ages by assassins, thugs, and Mandalorian warriors, as well as soldiers of various eras. During the Clone Wars, it was standard issue for clone personnel (with the exception being clone commandos, who were issued their own knuckle plate vibro blades). SpecForce soldiers and later Galactic Alliance Infantry Troopers and officers were all equipped with combat knives, usually as a backup melee weapon.
- Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game, First Edition
- The Star Wars Sourcebook
- Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game, Second Edition
- Galaxy Guide 2: Yavin and Bespin, Second Edition
- Galladinium's Fantastic Technology
- Star Wars Gamemaster Screen, Revised
- Star Wars: Rebellion: Prima's Official Strategy Guide (Picture only)
- Bartyn's Landing"—Star Wars Gamer 7 "
- Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords: Prima Official Game Guide
- Roleplaying Game: Saga Edition Core Rulebook
- Knights of the Old Republic Campaign Guide
- Threats of the Galaxy
- Legacy Era Campaign Guide
Notes and referencesEdit
- Combat knife on Wikipedia