The combat speeder was a model of speeder developed by the Confederacy of Independent Systems and used by General Grievous during the Clone Wars. Sugi arms dealers also used the speeders. During the Imperial Era, the Galactic Empire's Imperial Armor Corps also made used of combat speeders.
- "Try the booster on the left."
"That's not a booster."
"No, I think it's a booster."
- ―Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker
The combat speeder featured a turbine engine, a pair of laser cannons, and recessed rocket launchers in the forward prow. The craft was steered by a simple column connected to the directional vanes. The Sugi also had access to the model.
General Grievous used his speeder in his campaign to conquer the planet Florrum, where he used it to chase Hondo Ohnaka, his remaining pirates, and a group of Jedi Younglings in order to prevent them from retreating Florrum. Sugi arms dealers also used the speeders on Utapau. They were colored with red markings and at least two were modified with a heavy cannon at the front. They were used to chase after Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi, who had stolen their giant kyber crystal.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "A Necessary Bond" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Crystal Crisis"
- (First identified as Combat speeder)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars (Set: 75199 General Grievous' Combat Speeder)
- Dawn of Rebellion