Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A communications array was a structure which, in combat, was capable of transmitting all relevant battlefield information, including the location of nearby radar installations, to friendly troops in the field. They were also used by military commanders to help survey the terrain and the location of enemy units in the immediate area surrounding it. Communications arrays were more commonly used for interstellar communication all over the galaxy. The array itself used a substantial amount of power and required a standard base power generator to function. The company MicroThrust Processors manufactured communications arrays during the Galactic Civil War.
- Star Wars: Battlefront II
- Star Wars: Empire at War
- Star Wars: Empire at War: Forces of Corruption
- X-Wing: Wraith Squadron (First appearance)
- X-Wing: Iron Fist
- Star Wars: Empire at War: Prima Official Game Guide
- Incredible Cross Sections
- Star Wars: Age of Rebellion Core Rulebook
- Strongholds of Resistance