Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The composite-beam laser focused multiple laser beams, which meet at a central point, into a single, considerably more powerful beam, which is sent along a different angle. Unsurprisingly, such a device could be exceptionally destructive. Examples include the Death Star I and the Death Star II. Smaller examples include Arb Skynxnex's double blaster and the anti-infantry turrets on the Republic LAAT/i. The OG-9 homing spider droid uses a homing variant of the composite beam laser.
In some battles, beam cannon turrets were constructed by engineers in strategic places to prevent enemies from passing by. An example of this was during the Battle of Kashyyyk. There were two turrets set up on elevated platforms near the main Republic command post to slow the Separatist army from advancing into the area. Also, the crab cannon used during the Battle of Mon Calamari by the Separatists had a beam-laser as its main weapon.
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones
- Star Wars: Clone Wars – "Chapter 5"
- Star Wars: Republic Commando
- Republic Commando: Triple Zero
- Star Wars: Battlefront
- Star Wars: Battlefront II
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi
- Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi novel
- Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi junior novel
- Jedi Search