Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
It came in several basic lines, of which the CX line was the most frequent. Within this line two additional configurations existed: ships named with a CX followed by a two-digit number had additional fuel storage and a hyperdrive for traveling from system to system, while those named with a CXB followed by a three-digit number were designed to be carried aboard capital ships in landing bays and could carry more cargo at the expense of range. Early in the war Carth Onasi flew a CXB-560 nicknamed Deadweight.
- Knights of the Old Republic 14: Days of Fear, Part 2 (First appearance)
- Knights of the Old Republic 15: Days of Fear, Part 3
- Knights of the Old Republic 17: Nights of Anger, Part 2
- Knights of the Old Republic 18: Nights of Anger, Part 3
- Knights of the Old Republic 19: Daze of Hate, Part 1
- Knights of the Old Republic 31: Turnabout
- Knights of the Old Republic Campaign Guide (First identified as Conductor-class short-haul landing craft)