Conduit worms were non-sentient, parasitic worms native to the planet Coruscant that fed off the electricity of buildings and starships. They absorbed components as they grew along electrical conduits and had eye threads and resistor segments, as well as capacitor beads to store energy, extending from body core segments. Conduit worms were known to sneak aboard ships and eat their electrical wiring while still in flight.
Behind the scenesEdit
Conduit worms were first mentioned in the new Star Wars canon in "Missing in Action," the twelfth episode of the animated series Star Wars: The Clone Wars' fifth season, which originally aired on January 5, 2013. They were originally created for the Star Wars Legends reference book Star Wars: Attack of the Clones The Visual Dictionary, written by David West Reynolds and released on April 22, 2002.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Missing in Action" (First mentioned)
- Servants of the Empire: Edge of the Galaxy (Mentioned only)
- (First pictured)
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
- ↑ Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Missing in Action"
- ↑ Servants of the Empire: Edge of the Galaxy
- ↑ (Slide 4)
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Episode Guide
- ↑ Star Wars: Attack of the Clones The Visual Dictionary