|Conqueror-class assault ship|
Conqueror-class assault ship
100,500 (46,000 used)
|Maximum speed (atmosphere)||
Class 1 (Backup class 10)
The ship was 28 meters long. It required at least a crew of 1, but optimally 2. It could carry a single passenger, 1 month's worth of consumables, and 25 metric tons of cargo.
The craft could achieve 1,000 kph. It had a Class 1 hyperdrive and a Class 10 backup.
A typical ship was shielded, with 2 double laser cannon turrets and 2 forward fire-linked ion cannons. For emergencies, it had a single escape pod.
The Surronians used the craft for planetary defense. They did not sell them to outsiders, but did give them occasionally as gifts.
The craft were manufactured at least as early as the Clone Wars.
- MedStar I: Battle Surgeons
- Coruscant Nights I: Jedi Twilight
- Star Wars Adventures Volume 2: Princess Leia and the Royal Ransom
- Shadows of the Empire comic / novel (First appearance)
- Shadows of the Empire: Evolution
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided (Appeared in loading screen)
- The Unifying Force (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire toy line
- The Essential Guide to Vehicles and Vessels
- Pirates & Privateers
- Shadows of the Empire Sourcebook
- The Far Orbit Project
- Scum and Villainy
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia