Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Control Pain was a Control-based Force power that could be used to reduce the pain suffered as a result of injury or of other reason.
Force-users could use Control Pain to suppress the effects of a pain-inflicting injury, and continue to function as if they were not wounded. However, even though the pain was reduced, the injury would remain and still needed to be treated, either through the use of Force healing or through medical methods. It could also be used to ignore pain affecting the individual that was not from a wound. Control Pain could also be used to negate the effect of a stun blast, allowing the individual to operate as normal.
- Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game (First mentioned)
- The Star Wars Rules Companion
- Star Wars Gamemaster Kit
- Star Wars Miniatures Battles
- Heir to the Empire Sourcebook
- Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game, Second Edition
- Star Wars Gamemaster Screen
- Dark Force Rising Sourcebook
- Galaxy Guide 9: Fragments from the Rim (As "control pain")
- Dark Empire Sourcebook (As "control pain")
- Planets of the Galaxy, Volume Three
- The Movie Trilogy Sourcebook (As "control pain")
- Star Wars Miniatures Battles, Second Edition
- The Last Command Sourcebook (As "control pain")
- Star Wars Sourcebook, Second Edition
- Imperial Sourcebook, Second Edition
- Star Wars Miniatures Battles Companion
- The Star Wars Planets Collection
- Tales of the Jedi Companion
- Shadows of the Empire Sourcebook
- Star Wars Gamemaster Screen, Revised