|Physical and technical specifications|
2 meters long
c. 7 kilograms
|Usage and history|
- "How did I lose my arm? A stormtrooper tapped my shoulder with a force pike..."
- ―Char'Shen Larcuna
The Controller FP was a force pike produced by SoroSuub Corporation, and commonly used by the Emperor's Royal Guards. It was designed specifically for use by their predecessors, the Red Guards of the Galactic Republic.
The Controller FP weighed seven kilograms, a weight that could impede a wielder unaccustomed to its use.
- Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones
- Star Wars: Republic Commando
- Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith
- Boba Fett: Enemy of the Empire 4 (Vision to Darth Vader)
- "First Impressions"—Star Wars Tales 15
- Star Wars: Empire 2: Betrayal, Part 2
- Star Wars: Empire 3: Betrayal, Part 3
- Star Wars: Empire 4: Betrayal, Part 4
- Star Wars Rebellion 1: My Brother, My Enemy, Part 1
- Shadows of the Empire comic
- Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi (First appearance)
- Imperial Sourcebook
- Galladinium's Fantastic Technology
- The Essential Guide to Weapons and Technology
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 15 (FOR1-2, Force Pike)
- The New Essential Guide to Weapons and Technology