Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "How did I lose my arm? A stormtrooper tapped my shoulder with a force pike…"
- ―Char'Shen Larcuna
Built by SoroSuub Corporation, the Controller FP was a two-meter long force pike made of graphite which bent under pressure rather than breaking. It was topped with a power tip, and had two power settings; "stun" and "lethal." The entire weapon weighed less than seven kilograms.
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones
- Star Wars: Republic Commando
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- Boba Fett: Enemy of the Empire 4 (Vision to Darth Vader)
- "First Impressions"—Star Wars Tales 15
- Empire 2: Betrayal, Part 2
- Empire 3: Betrayal, Part 3
- Empire 4: Betrayal, Part 4
- Rebellion 1: My Brother, My Enemy, Part 1
- Shadows of the Empire comic
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi (First appearance)
- Imperial Sourcebook
- Imperial Sourcebook, Second Edition
- Galladinium's Fantastic Technology
- The Essential Guide to Weapons and Technology
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 15 (FOR1-2, Force Pike)
- The New Essential Guide to Weapons and Technology
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook