The 20-T Railcrawler conveyex transport, the railcar known as ATD-C45, or simply conveyex, was a model of heavily armored cargo train manufactured by Kuat Drive Yards. It saw action during the reign of the Galactic Empire. During this time, a conveyex on the planet Vandor-1 was carrying freight, that Han Solo sought to steal in order to prove his skills.
For rapid transport of special cargo across surface distances on frontier worlds, the Empire used heavily armored conveyex vehicles that could travel along rails winding through treacherous terrains.
It had several high security containers that were only accessable with code cards. For example the container ICC-5537 once carried 400 kilograms of coaxium.They were sometimes guarded by rangetroopers to protect valuable freight.
- Star Wars Battlefront II (Mentioned only)
- Solo: A Star Wars Story (First appearance)
- Solo: A Star Wars Story: Meet the Crew
- Solo: A Star Wars Story: Train Heist
- (First pictured)
- Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide
- (Picture only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- Breznican, Anthony (2018-02-07). Solo: A Star Wars Story soars on this week's EW cover. Entertainment Weekly. (First identified as 20-T Railcrawler conveyex transport)
- Breznican, Anthony (2018-02-07). Solo: A Star Wars Story: New images and insight. Entertainment Weekly.