Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Yes, I did sit down and talk surrender terms with Loathsom, over a cup of tarine tea. He became most ungentlemanly when he realized it was his surrender we were talking about. Have these people no manners? He didn't even offer me a sweet-sand cookie."
- ―Obi-Wan Kenobi, talking afterward about his surrender to Whorm Loathsom
A cookie was a small, flat baked cake.
Sweet-sand cookies were another sort of cookie.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Cloak of Darkness" (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Lightsaber Duels (Appears in flashback(s)) (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided
- Omega Squad: Targets
- Republic Commando: True Colors
- Imperial Commando: 501st
- Christmas in the Stars (First mentioned)
- Darth Vader and Son (Non-canonical appearance)
- Star Wars: Ewoks—"Bringing Up Norky"
- Dark Forces: Jedi Knight (Mentioned only)
- The Crystal Star
- Cookie on Wikipedia
In other languages